Thursday, February 24, 2011

strawberry peach smoothie (Taste of Home)


photo by: Taste of Home

Ingredients

  • 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
  • 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
  • 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
  • Dash ground cinnamon

Directions

  • If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add peaches, yogurt and sugar. Cover and process until smooth.
  • Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with the reserved berries. Yield: 2 servings.

**When I made this, I used all frozen fruit.  I had to add a little milk to thin it.  I also used BaNilla (banana/vanilla) yogurt.  It was REALLY good.  I think it was the dash of cinnamon that made the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment